Sweet and spicy guacamole recipe
Sweet and Spicy Guacamole
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
A delicious twist on guacamole
Ready in: 50 mins
- 3 very ripe large avocados
- 1 very ripe large tomato
- 1/2 white onion
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon light olive oil
- 1 finely chopped jalapeno OR habenero pepper, if desired
- salt and pepper to taste
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 35 mins
1. Peel and pit avocados.
2. Chop tomato and onion into small pieces.
3. Mash avocados in large bowl.
4. Add garlic, chili powder, cinnamon, lime juice, and olive oil; stir well
5. Add tomato and onion, stir well.
6. Add habanero or jalapeno if desired. Season with salt and pepper.
Reference: Sweet and spicy guacamole recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 21 times, 1 visits today)