Super hash browns recipe
Super Hash Browns
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
Delicious breakfast casserole.
Ready in: 1 hour 35 mins
- 1 (2 pound) package hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cups grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes (about 3 1/2 cups uncrushed)
Prep: 20 mins | Cook: 1 hour 15 mins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Mix cheese with potatoes in a large bowl.
3. Saute onions in the 1/2 cup butter until translucent. Stir in sour cream, chicken soup, salt, and pepper. Pour over potato and cheese mixture and toss until potatoes are coated. Spread in a 9×13 inch baking pan.
4. Stir together the 1/4 cup melted butter and crushed corn flakes. Sprinkle evenly over the casserole.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 1 1/4 hours.
Tags: recipe, Super hash browns recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Super hash browns recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com