Cheesy apple pancakes recipe
Cheesy Apple PancakesThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIntroducing the delightful Cheesy Apple Pancakes recipe, a perfect blend of sweet and savory flavors. This unique twist on traditional pancakes combines the goodness of fresh apples with a cheesy surprise. With just a handful of ingredients, you can whip up these fluffy pancakes in no time. The combination of melted cheese and crisp apple chunks creates a mouthwatering taste that will leave you craving for more. Get ready to indulge in a comforting breakfast or brunch treat that is both satisfying and delicious.
Keywords: Cheesy, Apple, Pancakes, Recipe, Sweet and savory
Cheesy apple pancakes recipe details
Tasty treat for fall breakfast–pancakes from scratch loaded with grated apples. Serve up with some eggs and bacon and your day has had a successful launch.
Ready in: 30 mins
- 4 eggs, yolks and whites separated
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup apples, grated
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon chopped almonds
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 10 mins | Extra time: 10 mins, resting
1. Combine egg yolks, cottage cheese, apples, flour, honey, almonds, lemon juice, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt in a large bowl. Stir well, then let rest for 10 minutes.
2. About 5 minutes through the resting period, pour egg whites into a separate mixing bowl and beat with an electric hand mixer until they turn opaque and form little peaks.
3. Gently stir the egg whites into the egg yolk and cottage cheese mixture.
4. Coat a griddle pan with nonstick cooking spray and set over medium heat. When griddle is hot, cook the batter in batches, about 1/4 cup per pancake. Brown on both sides. Serve.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Cheesy apple pancakes recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 29 times, 1 visit(s) today