Super easy ultra thin crust mini pizzas with shrimp cherry tomatoes and artichoke hearts recipe
Super-Easy Ultra-Thin Crust Mini-Pizzas with Shrimp, Cherry Tomatoes and Artichoke HeartsThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introLooking for a quick and delicious meal option? Look no further than these super easy ultra thin crust mini pizzas with shrimp, cherry tomatoes, and artichoke hearts. This recipe is perfect for those busy weeknights when you want something tasty but don't have much time to spare. The thin crust ensures a crispy base, while the combination of succulent shrimp, juicy cherry tomatoes, and flavorful artichoke hearts creates a burst of flavors in every bite. With just a few simple ingredients and minimal prep, you can whip up these delightful mini pizzas in no time.
Keywords: easy, ultra thin crust, mini pizzas, shrimp, cherry tomatoes, artichoke hearts
super easy ultra thin crust mini pizzas with shrimp cherry tomatoes and artichoke hearts recipe details
I threw these together for my daughter using stuff I had laying around in the fridge and was surprised at how good they turned out.
Ready in: 20 mins
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dry Italian seasoning (or 1/4 each teaspoon dried basil and oregano)
- 4 flour tortillas, fajita size
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 8 cherry tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cups bottled marinated artichoke hearts, 1/2 in. diced
- 3/4 cups salad shrimp (thawed from frozen)
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 10 mins
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
2. Melt butter and combine with olive oil, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
3. Brush tortillas liberally with butter/oil mixture
4. Sprinkle the tortillas with half of the parmesan cheese.
5. Top each tortilla with a sparse layer of mozzarella.
6. Evenly distribute the cherry tomato slices, artichoke hearts, and shrimp.
7. Sprinkle a little more Italian seasoning and garlic powder over each pizza along with the crushed red pepper.
8. Top with the remaining mozzarella and parmesan (try to spread the cheese and toppings all the way to the edge of each tortilla to keep the edges from over-browning or burning).
9. Place each tortilla directly on second rack and bake 7-10 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
10. Let cool slightly then cut each pizza into 6 slices.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Super easy ultra thin crust mini pizzas with shrimp cherry tomatoes and artichoke hearts recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 26 times, 1 visit(s) today