Super easy ultra thin crust mini pizzas with shrimp cherry tomatoes and artichoke hearts recipe
Super-Easy Ultra-Thin Crust Mini-Pizzas with Shrimp, Cherry Tomatoes and Artichoke Hearts
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
I threw these together for my daughter using stuff I had laying around in the fridge and was surprised at how good they turned out.
Ready in: 20 mins
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dry Italian seasoning (or 1/4 each teaspoon dried basil and oregano)
- 4 flour tortillas, fajita size
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 8 cherry tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cups bottled marinated artichoke hearts, 1/2 in. diced
- 3/4 cups salad shrimp (thawed from frozen)
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 10 mins
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
2. Melt butter and combine with olive oil, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
3. Brush tortillas liberally with butter/oil mixture
4. Sprinkle the tortillas with half of the parmesan cheese.
5. Top each tortilla with a sparse layer of mozzarella.
6. Evenly distribute the cherry tomato slices, artichoke hearts, and shrimp.
7. Sprinkle a little more Italian seasoning and garlic powder over each pizza along with the crushed red pepper.
8. Top with the remaining mozzarella and parmesan (try to spread the cheese and toppings all the way to the edge of each tortilla to keep the edges from over-browning or burning).
9. Place each tortilla directly on second rack and bake 7-10 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
10. Let cool slightly then cut each pizza into 6 slices.
Reference: Super easy ultra thin crust mini pizzas with shrimp cherry tomatoes and artichoke hearts recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.