Suicide cajun chicken recipe
Suicide Cajun Chicken
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
This recipe is quick, easy, and perfect for the person in your house who enjoy spicy food! Depending on the quality of the peppers this recipe can be VERY spicy! If you would like to add a bit of flavor feel free to add a splash (1 teaspoon) of your favorite barbeque sauce!! Serve and enjoy! Better yet, serve, neglect to tell guests about the overwhelming spice, and then laugh while they eat it!
Ready in: 35 mins
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of crushed red pepper (cayenne) flakes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 pinch of seasoning salt
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 20 mins
1. In a large pan over medium heat, add olive oil. Insert chickens breasts. Add jalapeno pepper directly to pan. Let chicken cook for 5 minutes or so, then add Cajun seasoning and red pepper flakes simultaneously.
2. Cook for another 10-15 minutes (or to desired texture) and voila!
Reference: Suicide cajun chicken recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.