Stuffed cheesy mushroom ranch chicken recipe
Stuffed Cheesy Mushroom Ranch ChickenThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIntroducing the mouthwatering Stuffed Cheesy Mushroom Ranch Chicken recipe! This delectable dish combines tender chicken breasts filled with a rich and creamy blend of melted cheese, savory mushrooms, and tangy ranch dressing. With each bite, you'll experience a burst of flavors that will leave you craving for more. Perfect for a weeknight dinner or a special occasion, this recipe is easy to prepare and guaranteed to impress your family and friends. Get ready to indulge in a cheesy, mushroom-filled delight that will become an instant favorite!
Keywords: Stuffed, Cheesy, Mushroom, Ranch Chicken, Recipe
stuffed cheesy mushroom ranch chicken recipe details
Boneless chicken breasts stuffed with fresh mushrooms, Ranch dressing and cheese. Battered with bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese. I love cheese so I had alot in the recipe.. 🙂
Ready in: 1 hour
- 1 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 3/4 cups Ranch dressing
- 3/4 cups fresh mushrooms
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 cups spaghetti sauce
Preparation methodPrep: 15 mins | Cook: 45 mins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 degrees C).
2. Combine in a medium bowl the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning. In a separate bowl combine the Rranch dressing, fresh mushrooms and 1 cup of the shredded cheese. In another bowl combine your olive oil and minced garlic.
3. Take chicken breast and make a cut down the center of the breast and with your fingers pull it open and make a pocket in the breast. Do that with each breast. Take each breast and dip into the olive oil mixture and then into the bread crumb mixture and cover well. Lay your chicken into the baking dish and when you have each breast battered open the pocket you made and stuff it with the mushroom/ranch mixture.
4. Place in preheated oven and bake for approx. 35 minutes or until chicken is done or juices run clear. Take out of oven and pour spaghetti sauce on top of the chicken and sprinkle remaining cheese on top of chicken. Place back in oven and bake and additional 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Stuffed cheesy mushroom ranch chicken recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 29 times, 1 visit(s) today