Sticky sweet barbequed meat extravaganza recipe
Sticky Sweet Barbequed Meat Extravaganza
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Ready in: 8 hours 50 mins
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup chopped red pepper
- 1 cup tomato paste
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Mendocino(R) Hot & Sweet Mustard
- 1 to 3 teaspoons chili powder (according to taste)
- 1 teaspoon molassas
- 1 cup grated onion
- 5 to 6 pounds assorted meat and shellfish (steak, ribs, sausages, chicken, ham, shrimp)
Prep: 20 mins | Cook: 30 mins | Extra time: 8 hours, marinating
1. In a saucepan, combine everything but the meat. Bring to a boil over medium heat and boil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Cool in refrigerator.
2. In a large plastic resealable container, combine the sauce with the meat. Seal and marinate overnight.
3. Heat grill to Medium.
4. Remove meat from marinade and grill until all is cooked thoroughly, about 20 minutes. Take meat off the grill and place on 2 sheets heavy-weight aluminum foil.
5. Pour the sauce onto the meat on the aluminum foil. Transfer the loaded foil sheets onto the grill and cook until the sauce reaches a boil, turning and flipping meats constantly to avoid burning and sticking.
6. Slide everything onto a platter and serve. WOW!
Reference: Sticky sweet barbequed meat extravaganza recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.