Spring hill ranch microwaved corn on the cob recipe
Spring Hill Ranch Microwaved Corn on the CobThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIntroducing the Spring Hill Ranch Microwaved Corn on the Cob recipe, a quick and convenient way to enjoy the sweetness and freshness of corn. With just a few minutes in the microwave, this recipe allows you to savor the natural flavors of corn without any hassle. Perfect for those busy days when you want a delicious side dish in no time. Get ready to indulge in tender and juicy corn on the cob with this simple and efficient recipe!
Keywords: Spring Hill Ranch, microwaved, corn on the cob, recipe, convenience
spring hill ranch microwaved corn on the cob recipe details
You’re not going to believe this one ’til you try it. You simply nuke your corn in the zapper, husks, silk and all. When they’re done, cut off a half inch or so of the stem end, hold the tassel end up with a hot-mitt and the cooked ear of corn drops right out, free of any silk and ready for the butter!
Ready in: 6 mins
- 1 ear fresh corn, husks and silk intact
Preparation methodPrep: 1 min | Cook: 5 mins
1. Without removing the husk or silk, place the entire ear of corn in your microwave oven. Set the timer for 3 1/2 to 5 minutes, depending on how powerful your microwave is. Let it run.
2. When the microwave has completed its cycle, using potholders or oven mitts, remove the corn to a cutting board. Cut off the stalk end of the ear about 1/2-inch into the ear of corn.
3. Lift the ear of corn by the tassel end and let the ear of corn simply fall out of the husk. It might take a shake or two to get it started, but it will fall out! When the ear emerges, it will be totally free of husk and silk.
4. There ya go! Cut it off the cob if you wish or just slather it with butter and sprinkle on some salt, pepper and maybe a bit of chili powder.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Spring hill ranch microwaved corn on the cob recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.