No fuss ham in port wine recipe
No Fuss Ham In Port Wine⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
An uncooked ham simmers all day in the slow-cooker with in port wine and brown sugar.
Ready in: 8 hours 5 mins
- 1 cup light or dark brown sugar
- 2 cups Port (preferred) or other red table wine
- 2 cups water
- 5 to 6 pounds uncooked ham, with bone in
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 8 hours
1. Dissolve brown sugar in wine/ water mixture in a bowl.
2. Place ham in slow cooker. Pour sugar/wine mixture over ham, making sure the meat is at least half-covered.
3. Cover and slow cook on Low for at least 8 hours.
Tags: recipe, No fuss ham in port wine recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare No fuss ham in port wine recipe Recipe type: xarchivexFind more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com