Spring hill ranch burger n fries soup recipe
Spring Hill Ranch Burger ‘N Fries SoupThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIntroducing the delightful Spring Hill Ranch Burger 'n Fries Soup recipe, a comforting and hearty dish that will satisfy all your cravings. This recipe combines the classic flavors of a juicy burger and crispy fries into a delicious soup. With a blend of ground beef, potatoes, onions, and a medley of spices, this soup is perfect for cozy evenings or gatherings with friends and family. Get ready to enjoy a bowlful of warmth and nostalgia with this unique twist on a beloved American favorite.
Keywords: Spring Hill Ranch, Burger 'n Fries, Soup recipe, comfort food, ground beef.
spring hill ranch burger n fries soup recipe details
Got a pound or so of ground beef and some potatoes to get rid of? Here’s a hearty soup to do it with–pretty easy to put together, and relatively fast as well. Does it taste just like one of your fabulous home-grilled burgers with a side of crispy fries? Nope. But it does taste great in its own right!
Ready in: 45 mins
- 4 Tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 pound to 1 1/2 pounds 80/20 ground beef
- 1 small yellow onion, diced (about 3/*4 cup)
- 4 cups potatoes that have been peeled and 1/2″-3/4″ cubed
- 2 medium carrots, grated (about 3/4 cup)
- 3 cups beef (or chicken) broth
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk (2% is fine)
- 8 ounces medium cheddar cheese, grated or 1/2″ cubed
- 1/4 cup sour cream
Preparation methodPrep: 15 mins | Cook: 30 mins
1. In a large pot over medium heat, melt 1 Tablespoon of butter. Add the ground beef, onion. Cook, stirring regularly until the beef is brown.
2. Stir in the broth, potatoes, carrots, basil and parsley. Bring the pot to a boil, then simmer until potatoes are tender, about 10-12 minutes.
3. Melt the remaining 3 Tablespoons of butter and stir in the flour to form a roux. Add the milk, stirring until smooth.
4. Gradually add the milk mixture to the soup, stirring constantly. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to simmer. Stir in the cheese. When cheese is melted, add the sour cream and heat through, but do not boil.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Spring hill ranch burger n fries soup recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.