- Ingredients – Honey Butter
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 Tablespoons honey
Beat butter and honey until fluffy and well mixed. It goes well with just about anything. Keep covered in the refrigerator.
- Ingredients – Strawberry Butter
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- 1/4 cup strawberry preserves or jam
Beat butter until creamy. Beat in preserves, 1 tablespoon at a time. It may look curdled, but not to worry! Keep in refrigerator. Before serving, let it soften at room temperature without stirring.
Tags: recipe, Spreads, cooking, diy