- One 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 4 eggs
- One 12-ounce can Petevaporated milk
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- One 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and thoroughly drained.
- 1/2 cup diced ham or chopped onion (optional)
- 1 Pet-Ritzdeep-dish pie crust, frozen
In medium bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer until creamy. Beat in eggs, evaporated milk, and red pepper. Stir in spinach and ham or onion. Pour into frozen pie crust. Salt and pepper to taste.
Bake in preheated oven for 350 degrees over on a preheated baking sheet for 60 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Serves:6 to 8
Tags: recipe, Spinach quiche, cooking, diy