Spicy shrimp bites wrapped in bacon recipe
Spicy Shrimp Bites Wrapped in BaconThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Have a tasty appetizer ready in just a few minutes–just marinate shrimp, pin on some bacon, and send into the fire.
Ready in: 41 mins
IngredientsMakes: 30 bites
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing, divided
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 15 bacon strips, cut in half width-wise
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and thinly sliced
Preparation methodPrep: 20 mins | Cook: 6 mins | Extra time: 15 mins, marinating
1. First, you’re gonna marinate the shrimp. Combine almost all the dressing and all of the shrimp in a large plastic resealable bag. Seal and refrigerate for 15 minutes. Remove shrimp and discard marinade.
2. While shrimp is marinating, cook the bacon in a skillet over medium heat just until cooked through but not crisp. (It’s going in the oven later, so you don’t want it overcooked.) Drain the fat off the skillet and save for another recipe.
3. Preheat broiler to High.
4. To build each shrimp bite, hold a slice of jalapeno and a shrimp together. Wrap with bacon and use a toothpick to hold it in place. Place on a baking pan.
5. Put the pan about 4 inches away from the flame/heating source. Broil shrimp for 3 minutes. Then flip and broil for another 3 minutes. Baste with any remaining dressing you have when you flip the shrimp bites.
Reference: Spicy shrimp bites wrapped in bacon recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 7 times, 1 visits today)