Spicy mexican turkey soup recipe
Spicy Mexican Turkey Soup
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
A quick, spicy soup for all that leftover turkey! Adjust the heat to your taste, as this version is medium/hot.
Ready in: 45 mins
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 3 ribs celery, chopped
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 fresh (not jarred) jalapeno pepper, diced
- 1-1/2 tablespoons dried Parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons raw white rice
- 3 cups diced, cooked turkey
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 35 mins
1. Combine all ingredients except turkey.
2. Bring to a boil, then cover and simmer about 25 minutes.
3. Add turkey and heat through.
Tags: recipe, Spicy mexican turkey soup recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Spicy mexican turkey soup recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com