Spicy beef and mushroom tacos recipe
Spicy Beef and Mushroom Tacos
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
Time for easy Mexican? Cook up these tasty, fresh tacos.
Ready in: 28 mins
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 jalapeno peppers, stemmed, seeds removed, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 8 ounces sliced white mushrooms
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 8 small flour tortillas
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 18 mins
1. Pour 2 tablespoons olive oil into a skillet and set over medium-high heat. Cook beef, onion, and jalapenos in hot oil for about 10 minutes, or until beef is thoroughly browned. Pour into a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
2. Clean the skillet, then pour 1 tablespoon oil into the skillet and set over medium heat. Cook mushrooms and garlic in hot oil for about 8 minutes to soften, then transfer to the bowl with the ground beef. Adjust seasonings with salt and pepper.
3. Warm up the tortillas by wrapping the stack in damp paper towels and microwaving for about 30 seconds. Serve tortillas stuffed with the beef and mushroom combination. Top with whatever fixins you like.
Reference: Spicy beef and mushroom tacos recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.