Spice rubbed pork chops with summertime salsa recipe
Spice-Rubbed Pork Chops with Summertime Salsa
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Grilled pork chops are seasoned quickly and perfectly with Grill Mates(R) Pork Rub. The pork chops are served with colorful, summery salsa made from peaches and raspberries with just a hint of cinnamon.
Ready in: 30 mins
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick(R) Ground Cinnamon
- 2 cups fresh peaches or nectarines, peeled, cut in small cubes
- 6 boneless pork chops, about 1-inch thick
- 3 tablespoons McCormick(R) Grill Mates(R) Pork Rub
- 1 cup raspberries
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 15 mins
1. Mix orange juice, mint, vinegar and cinnamon in medium bowl. Add peaches; toss to coat well. Set aside.
2. Rub dry pork rub evenly on both sides of each pork chop.
3. Grill over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes per side or until desired doneness. Gently toss raspberries with peach mixture. Serve with pork chops.
Reference: Spice rubbed pork chops with summertime salsa recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.