Spanish rice casserole recipe
Spanish Rice CasseroleThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introThis Spanish rice casserole recipe is a delightful and flavorful dish that combines the richness of traditional Spanish flavors with the convenience of a casserole. Made with aromatic spices, tender rice, and a medley of vegetables, this dish is sure to impress your taste buds. Whether you're hosting a dinner party or simply looking for a comforting meal, this recipe is a crowd-pleaser.
Keywords: Spanish rice, casserole, flavorful, spices, vegetables.
spanish rice casserole recipe details
Traditional Spanish rice taken to a whole new level. I turned it into a casserole everyone will love.
Ready in: 30 mins
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 pound Jimmy Dean(R) maple sausage
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 2 cans Ro-Tel(R) diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushroom pieces and stems
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1/2 (16 ounce) bag white rice
- 2 (8 ounce) bags fiesta blend shredded cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can grated Parmesan cheese
Preparation methodPrep: 15 mins | Cook: 15 mins
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. Cook rice according to package directions.
3. Brown the ground beef and sausage together in a large skillet; drain. Add the tomatoes, beans, mushrooms, and olives. Heat while slowly mixing in the taco seasoning until steaming hot. Stir in rice.
4. Put a 1/4-inch layer of the mixture into the prepared pan. Cover with a layer of shredded cheese and grated Parmesan cheese. Repeat the layers until the baking pan is full.
5. Bake in the preheated oven until heated through and all the cheese is melted.Cook Information Cleanup:
CookTime: 15-20 MINS | PrepTime: 15 MINUTES | TotalTime: 45 MIN-1HR
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Spanish rice casserole recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 25 times, 1 visit(s) today