Spanish oven baked omelet recipe
Spanish Oven Baked Omelet recipe⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 or 2 slices onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh or canned mushrooms, chopped
- Dash of dried mustard and a dash of salt-free Essence of Chardonnay
- 1/2 cup mild salsa
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced potatoes
Spray 9-inch ceramic pie dish with cooking spray. Whip together eggs, cottage cheese, and sour cream in a medium bowl. Fold in onion, mushrooms, potatoes and spices. Spread salsa over bottom of pie dish and sprinkle cheeses over salsa. Pour egg mixture over cheeses. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
May be refrigerated overnight and baked the following morning.
Tags: recipe, Spanish oven baked omelet recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Spanish oven baked omelet recipe Recipe type: xarchivexFind more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com