Spanish grilled hambugers recipe
Spanish Grilled HambugersThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Quick and easy. The whole family will love.
Ready in: 20 mins
- 2 pounds hambuger
- 1 (8 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (11 ounce) bag nacho cheese tortilla chips, crushed
- 6 to 8 slices of cheese to your liking
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 10 mins
1. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
2. Mix all ingredients together. Form mixture into 8 patties.
3. Place patties on preheated grill and cook until juices run clear, about 5 minutes per side.
4. Add cheese, put on bun and serve.
Reference: Spanish grilled hambugers recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 25 times, 1 visits today)