Spaghetti with tuna spinach and bacon recipe
Spaghetti with Tuna, Spinach, and BaconThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introThis recipe for Spaghetti with Tuna, Spinach, and Bacon is a delightful combination of flavors that will satisfy your craving for a hearty and delicious meal. The tender spaghetti noodles are tossed with savory tuna, nutritious spinach, and crispy bacon, creating a perfect balance of textures and tastes. This dish is quick and easy to prepare, making it a great option for busy weeknight dinners. With its protein-packed ingredients and rich flavors, this recipe is sure to become a family favorite.
Keywords: spaghetti, tuna, spinach, bacon, recipe
spaghetti with tuna spinach and bacon recipe details
A different kind of spaghetti using ingredients that most folks will have on hand, including wine, bacon, spinach and canned tuna. Leftovers are even better refrigerated for a day or two then warmed in the microwave or on the stove top.
Ready in: 40 mins
- 3/4 pound spaghetti
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup thawed frozen chopped spinach, squeezed dry
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna (water or oil packed)
- 3 ounces bacon, cooked till crisp, broken into pieces
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 30 mins
1. Bring large pot of water to boil; cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain, reserving 3/4 cup liquid.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat the olive oil until shimmering. Add garlic and cook over moderate heat about 30 seconds. Add crushed red pepper and continue cooking for about another minute.
3. Add spinach, tuna, and bacon, breaking up tuna with a fork. Add wine and cook until nearly evaporated, about another minute.
4. Add spaghetti and reserved liquid to the skillet and cook over moderate heat, tossing to mix all ingredients, until liquid is nearly absorbed. Drizzle with a tablespoon of olive oil if desired and serve immediately.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Spaghetti with tuna spinach and bacon recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.