Spaghetti chili mac recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Cheap, delicious and filling. Kids love it.
Ready in: 45 mins
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 (26 1/2 ounce) can four-cheese spaghetti sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper
- 2 1/2 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- Parmesan cheese
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 30 mins
1. Brown the ground beef in a skillet until no longer pink. Stir in water and Italian seasoning and cover. Simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Remove cover and turn stove to medium-high. Cook until most of the water has boiled off.
3. Stir in spaghetti sauce, chili powder and crushed red pepper. Simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Add macaroni and allow to cook until heated through. Serve with grated Parmesan cheese.
Reference: Spaghetti chili mac recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 20 times, 1 visits today)