Southwest beef brisket sandwiches recipe
Southwest Beef Brisket Sandwiches
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
A simple recipe for amazing sandwiches out of your slow cooker. You could make the meat, bring it and the buns to work, and have yourself a lunch that makes all your co-workers jealous.
Ready in: 18 hours
- 1 (3 pound) fresh beef brisket, cut in half
- 2 cups water
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon granules
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 8 hamburger buns, split
Prep: 10 hours | Cook: 8 hours
1. Set brisket in a large slow cooker. In a separate bowl, whisk water together with beef bouillon, oregano, garlic salt, seasoned salt, and rosemary. Drizzle over beef.
2. Cook on Low for about 8 hours. Transfer brisket to a plate and shred, then place back in the slow cooker. Cook for 15 more minutes on High.
3. Lift the seasoned shredded beef out of the slow cooker with a slotted spoon and build sandwiches with the meat. Serve with cooking juices for dipping.
Reference: Southwest beef brisket sandwiches recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.