Sour cream waffles recipe
Sour Cream Waffles recipe⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups sour cream (two 16-ounce containers)
- 3 cups flour
- 9 Tablespoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 15 Tablespoons melted butter
- Raspberry/ Strawberry/ Cranberry Sauce
- 1 bag frozen strawberries
- 1 carton frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup frozen cranberries
- 1-1/2 orange juice
- 3 Tablespoons cornstarch and 1/2 cup orange juice, mixed
- sugar to taste
In a bowl, beat eggs with a whisk until light. Whisk in sour cram. Sift in dry ingredients; whisk until mixed. Add melted butter and mix thoroughly. Spray griddle with non-stick cooking spray once before cooking. Use 1 cup mix for a 4-section waffle iron. Top with Raspberry/ Strawberry/ Cranberry Sauce.
Raspberry/ Strawberry/ Cranberry Sauce: Put strawberries, orange juice, and sugar in saucepan over low heat until warm. Add orange juice/cornstarch mixture. Cook until mixture has thickened. Turn off heat and add raspberries and cranberries. Fold in as to try to keep whole. Spoon over waffles.
Serves: 12 people (2 waffles each)
Tags: recipe, Sour cream waffles recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Sour cream waffles recipe Recipe type: xarchivexFind more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com