Snapper and snap peas grilled in foil recipe
Snapper and Snap Peas Grilled in FoilThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Making this grilled fish recipe is a snap! Ha! Sorry. Really, it’s pretty easy. The veggies cook up with the fish, for a well-flavored, piping-hot meal.
Ready in: 20 mins
- 3 cups sugar snap peas or snow peas
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 4 red snapper fillets, 6 ounces each
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 10 mins
1. Preheat grill to Medium heat and coat four 15-inch stretches of foil with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Place a fillet on one half of each foil piece.
3. Combine peas, lemon juice and olive oil in a mixing bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Arrange 3/4 cup of this mixture on each fillet.
4. Fold up foil packets, making sure to seal all edges, and place on grill. Cook for 10 to 12 minutes. Serve each person a foil packet.
Reference: Snapper and snap peas grilled in foil recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 30 times, 1 visits today)