Smoked atlantic salmon claffouti
Smoked Atlantic Salmon Claffouti recipe
- 1 Tablespoon melted butter
- 3 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 pound smoked Atlantic salmon, flaked
- 2 scallions (green only), chopped (can substitute chives)
- 1 cup shredded Jarlsberg cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 3/4 cup flour
- Dash of English dried mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Use large pie plate, shallow casserole dish, or large iron skillet. Coat pan bottom with melted butter. Cover with chopped tomatoes, flaked salmon, the scallions, and cheese.
In blender, mix eggs, milk, flour, mustard, and pepper. Blend until smooth. Pour over salmon mixture. Bake about 55 to 65 minutes or until custard is set to the point that a knife inserted comes out clean. Let sit 5 minutes before slicing.
Tags: recipe, Smoked atlantic salmon claffouti, cooking, diy