Slow cooker jalapeno ranch chili recipe
Slow Cooker Jalapeno Ranch Chili
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
A packet of ranch dressing adds sneaky flavor to this chili. If you want more spice, add more jalapenos.
Ready in: 8 hours 5 mins
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 3 green bell peppers, chopped
- 2 (16 ounce) cans kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili beans, undrained
- 1(14 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (11 ounce) can tomato juice
- 1 1/3 cups fresh corn
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope ranch salad dressing mix
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 8 hours
1. In a skillet over medium heat, brown beef with onion and garlic, about 10 minutes. Add peppers and cook for another 10 minutes. Transfer to a 6-quart slow cooker.
2. Stir in all remaining ingredients. Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours.Alternate Method
Cook chili on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
Reference: Slow cooker jalapeno ranch chili recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.