Slow cooker jalapeno grilled chicken chili recipe
Slow Cooker Jalapeno Grilled Chicken ChiliThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIntroducing the delicious Slow Cooker Jalapeno Grilled Chicken Chili recipe! This hearty and flavorful dish combines tender grilled chicken with the perfect amount of spice from jalapenos, creating a mouthwatering chili that will satisfy your taste buds. Prepared in a slow cooker, this recipe is not only easy to make but also allows all the flavors to meld together beautifully. With its combination of smoky grilled chicken, spicy jalapenos, and rich chili flavors, this recipe is sure to become a new family favorite.
Keywords: Slow cooker, jalapeno, grilled chicken, chili, flavorful.
slow cooker jalapeno grilled chicken chili recipe details
Get up, grill some chicken, then toss it in the slow cooker with this all-star team of ingredients. Inspired by Ellis & Laura’s “Chick’s Chicken Chili”
Ready in: 8 hours 20 mins
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup fat-free Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 jalapenos, chopped
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 cans Great Northern white beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can red kidney beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 (14 ounce) can whole-kernel sweet corn
- 1 (28 ounce) can chopped tomatoes with juice
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- Cilantro, chopped
Preparation methodPrep: 20 mins | Cook: 8 hours
1. In a large plastic resealable bag, combine chicken and Italian dressing. Seal bag, turn to coat, and refrigerate for 30 minutes to marinate. Grill chicken on medium-high heat until cooked through. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
2. Heat olive oil in a skillet. Add first nine ingredients and saute for about 5 minutes. Transfer to 6-quart slow cooker. Add broth, beans, tomatoes, and tomato paste. Cover and cook on LOW for 7 hours.
3. Shred chicken with two forks and add to chili. Cook on HIGH for 30 more minutes. Add lime juice and cilantro and serve.Alternate Method
Cook on HIGH for 4 hours.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Slow cooker jalapeno grilled chicken chili recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 26 times, 1 visit(s) today