Slow cooker cowboy chili recipe
Slow Cooker Cowboy ChiliThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIntroducing the mouthwatering Slow Cooker Cowboy Chili recipe! This hearty and flavorful dish is perfect for chilly nights or gatherings with friends and family. Packed with tender chunks of beef, a medley of beans, and a rich blend of spices, this chili is guaranteed to satisfy your taste buds. Simply set it in your slow cooker and let it simmer all day, allowing the flavors to meld together beautifully. Get ready to enjoy a bowlful of comfort and warmth with this easy-to-make cowboy chili recipe.
Keywords: slow cooker, cowboy chili, recipe, hearty, flavorful
slow cooker cowboy chili recipe details
Handed down from a Boy Scout scoutmaster…are you prepared for it? Inspired by Justin’s “El Vaquero Loco Chile: Crazy Cowboy Chili”
Ready in: 7 hours 20 mins
- 1 pound ground pork
- Dash Worcestershire Sauce
- Dash liquid smoke
- Pinch chile powder
- Pinch garlic powder
- Pinch paprika
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- Pinch seasoned salt
- Pinch red curry powder
- 3 jalapeno peppers, diced
- 5 serrano peppers, diced
- 2 habanero peppers, diced
- 1 large white onion, diced
- 1 large bell pepper, diced
- 1 fresh clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) can red chile beans
- 1 package chile seasoning mix
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle or can beer
Preparation methodPrep: 20 mins | Cook: 7 hours
1. Put a large skillet over medium heat and get it hot. Add the ground pork and cook until browned, about 8 minutes. Add the Worcestershire sauce, liquid smoke, salt, pepper, chile powder, garlic powder, paprika, cayenne, seasoned salt, and curry powder and stir to mix.
2. In a separate skillet, heat the butter and oil together. Cook the vegetables and peppers in hot oil with a little salt and pepper until softened, about 5 minutes.
3. Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker and cook on LOW for 7 hours.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Slow cooker cowboy chili recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 36 times, 1 visit(s) today