Skirt steak burritos with corn salsa recipe
Skirt Steak Burritos with Corn SalsaThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introskirt steak burritos with corn salsa is a delicious and flavorful recipe that combines tender skirt steak with a vibrant and zesty corn salsa. The marinated skirt steak is grilled to perfection, then thinly sliced and wrapped in warm tortillas along with the refreshing corn salsa. This mouthwatering dish is packed with bold flavors and textures, making it the perfect option for a quick and satisfying meal.
Keywords: skirt steak, burritos, corn salsa, recipe, flavorful.
skirt steak burritos with corn salsa recipe details
Tasty steak burritos that cook up quick after a lime juice marinade. An easy corn salsa adds veggies and flavor.
Ready in: 1 hour 30 mins
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3/4 pound skirt steak, cut in four equal pieces
- 1 1/2 large tomatoes, diced small
- 1 1/2 cups fresh corn kernels
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Salt and pepper
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
Preparation methodPrep: 20 mins | Cook: 10 mins | Extra time: 1 hour, marinating
1. Combine lime juice and chili powder in a large plastic resealable bag. Add steak, seal bag, and turn to coat; refrigerate for 1 hour to marinate. Drain.
2. Toss tomatoes with corn, onion, cilantro, and vinegar to make a quick salsa.
3. Pour vegetable oil into a large skillet and set over medium heat. Sprinkle steak with salt and pepper and set in hot oil; cook for about 8 minutes, until steak is done to your liking, flipping midway through cooking time.
4. Fill each tortilla with steak and salsa and serve.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Skirt steak burritos with corn salsa recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 33 times, 1 visit(s) today