Grilled skirt steak tacos with avocados recipe
Grilled Skirt Steak Tacos with Avocados
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Quick flank or skirt steak tacos with authentic Mexican flavor from an easy avocado and jalapeno topping.
Ready in: 25 mins
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 pound skirt steak, cut in half
- Salt and pepper
- 2 jalapeno chiles, finely chopped
- Zest and juice of 2 limes
- 1 head butter lettuce, shredded
- 2 avocados, cubed
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 12 taco shells
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 10 mins
1. Preheat grill to medium-high.
2. Brush steak with 1 tablespoon olive oil; season with chili powder, salt, and pepper. Grill for about 5 minutes, then flip and grill for another 5 minutes, until steak is done to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Let stand for 5 minutes, then slice.
3. Toss jalapenos with lime zest, lime juice, 3 tablespoons olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste. Stir in lettuce, avocados, and onion.
4. Stuff taco shells with beef and avocado salad.
Reference: Grilled skirt steak tacos with avocados recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.