Simple yellow cupcakes recipe
Simple Yellow Cupcakes
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Just a simple yellow cupcake recipe from scratch that anybody can make. A sour cream or lemon type frosting is best on these jewels. Enjoy! I use unbleached flour –it’s a personal health thing. Any All Purpose Flour will work.
Ready in: 35 mins
- 1 cup Unbleached All Purpose Flour minus 2 tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, (1 stick), room temp
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup milk
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 20 mins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 minutes.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt well.
3. In a medium bowl, beat the butter and sugar till fluffy, (couple minutes).
4. Now, beat in the eggs and extract till fluffy, (couple minutes).
5. Add this light fluffy mixture to the flour mixture and beat just until blended while adding the milk. Don’t over mix it.
6. Line your cupcake tin with paper cups and fill each cup 2/3 to 3/4 full.
7. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes then remove immediately to wire rack to cool.
Reference: Simple yellow cupcakes recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.