Simple pasta sauce recipe
Simple Pasta SauceThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introIntroducing a simple pasta sauce recipe that is sure to impress your taste buds. This quick and easy recipe requires only a handful of ingredients, making it perfect for busy weeknights or last-minute dinner plans. With its rich and flavorful tomato base, this sauce is versatile enough to be paired with any type of pasta. Whether you're a beginner in the kitchen or an experienced cook looking for a fuss-free recipe, this simple pasta sauce will become a go-to favorite in no time.
Keywords: pasta sauce, simple recipe, quick and easy, versatile, flavorful
simple pasta sauce recipe details
This is a simple yet delicious pasta sauce that is quick and very easy to make.
Ready in: 55 mins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1 fresh red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup red wire
- 1 (28 ounce) can Italian plum tomatoes
- black pepper
- pinch salt
- Italian seasoning
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 45 mins
1. In a large skillet (a wok works great) add the olive oil and turn heat to high.
2. Add garlic, and leave in the oil until it begins to change to a golden color. Remove garlic and add the red peppers, and let this heat up for 5 minutes. Add red wine and allow to reduce for 5 minutes. Add pepper, pinch of salt and Italian seasoning to taste.
3. Add tomatoes and simmer on medium heat until it begins to reduce, then turn down to low and leave until it thickens, about 30 minutes.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Simple pasta sauce recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 17 times, 1 visit(s) today