Simple corned beef hash recipe
Simple Corned Beef HashThis article was published by: Matthew
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Just the basics here. Some chopping, some frying, and breakfast is ready to go.
Ready in: 28 mins
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 large onion, finely diced
- 2 cups diced corned beef
- 4 cups diced cooked potato
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preparation methodPrep: 10 mins | Cook: 18 mins
1. In a skillet over medium-high heat, melt the butter; cook onion in hot oil for about 6 minutes, then add corned beef and potato. Stir to combine.
2. Press the potato mixture down to create a compact layer. Cook for about 12 minutes to create a golden-brown crust, then flip and cook for another 5 minutes to heat through. Sprinkle with salt and pepper before serving.
Reference: Simple corned beef hash recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 23 times, 1 visits today)