Simple black and blueberry smoothie recipe
Simple Black and Blueberry Smoothie
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
A very delicious smoothie that is rich and sweet. A combination of blueberries and black cherries with a little peanut butter and brown sugar; tastes great!
Ready in: 10 mins
- 1/2 cup blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- 10 ripe black cherries, pitted
- 1 cup milk
- 1/8 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 6 ice cubes
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 5 mins
1. First put the cherries and blueberries at the bottom of the blender. Then pour the milk over them. Blend until smooth.
2. Add the peanut butter and brown sugar to the mixture. Blend until smooth. Then put the ice cubes in and blend until smooth.
3. Then the most important part……enjoy!!!
Tags: recipe, Simple black and blueberry smoothie recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Simple black and blueberry smoothie recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com