Shrimp fajitas recipe
Shrimp Fajitas recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
- Ingredients for Pico de Gallo:
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 fresh jalapeno, stemmed and chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups (2 to 3 medium) tomatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt (or to taste)
- 1 Tablespoon Italian dressing
- Shrimp Fajitas:
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1-1/2 pounds fresh jumbo shrimp, peeled
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 cups pico de gallo
- 1/2 Tablespoon seasoning salt (or to taste)
Pico de Gallo:Combine onion, cilantro, jalapeno, and tomatoes. Mix together thoroughly. Add salt to taste. Add Italian dressing. Set aside.
In a large skillet, saute garlic with butter until just lightly browned. Add shrimp and saute until pink. Add white wine and let simmer for 3 to 4 minutes. Add pico de gallo and seasoning salt to taste. Serve with rice, guacamole, refried beans, and tortillas.
Reference: Shrimp fajitas recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.