Savory pork chops and potatoes recipe
Savory Pork Chops and Potatoes
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
This is a dish my mother used to fix when I was a child. Since then I’ve kinda tweaked it a little and my family loves it.
Ready in: 1 hour
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil (I use olive oil)
- 6 boneless pork chops
- 6 to 8 large potatoes, sliced
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell’s(R) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell’s(R) Golden Mushroom soup
- 12 ounces milk
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic, or 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 small onion, minced, or 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1 teaspoon pepper, to taste
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 45 mins
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Pour oil into a skillet and set over medium-high heat. Brown pork chops in hot oil on both sides (no need to get the pork chops cooked all the way through yet), then place in a shallow baking pan.
3. Spread potato slices over the pork chops.
4. Mix the soups, milk and rest of ingredients in a bowl. Pour the mixture over the pork chops and potatoes.
5. Cover with aluminum foil and place in oven for 45 to 50 minutes, until potatoes are tender and pork chops are cooked through. Serve.
Reference: Savory pork chops and potatoes recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.