Sausage Balls recipe
- 1/2 pound mild ground pork sausage
- 1/2 pound hot and spicy ground pork sausage
- 3 cups buttermilk baking mix
- 1/2 pound shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 pound shredded mozzarella cheese
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Knead ingredients together to form soft dough. Shape into 1-inch balls. Place on greased baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes in 350-degree oven until golden brown. Serve hot. Reheat cooked frozen sausage balls for 10 minutes in a 350-degree oven.
Tags: recipe, Sausage balls, cooking, diy