Santa fe shrimp appetizer recipe
Santa Fe Shrimp AppetizerThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introThis Santa Fe shrimp appetizer recipe is a delightful blend of flavors that will surely impress your guests. The succulent shrimp are marinated in a zesty combination of spices, lime juice, and cilantro, giving them a Southwestern twist. Grilled to perfection, these shrimp are then served on a bed of fresh greens and accompanied by a tangy avocado salsa. This appetizer is perfect for any occasion, whether it's a casual get-together or a festive gathering.
Keywords: Santa Fe, shrimp, appetizer, recipe, Southwestern.
santa fe shrimp appetizer recipe details
This is one of the easiest and most popular dishes that I’ve ever made. Simply throw the ingredients together and let marinade overnight in the fridge. And to top it off, it’s a great looking dish with all the colors.
Ready in: 5 hours 15 mins
- 3 pounds cooked & peeled shrimp (31-40 count is what I use)
- 1 scotch bonnet pepper finely chopped
- 1 green pepper cut into slices
- 1 red pepper cut into slices
- 1 red onion cut into slices
- 1/2 bunch cilantro finely chopped
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper (optional)
- juice of 4-5 limes
- 1 cup ketchup
- salt & pepper to taste
Preparation methodPrep: 5 hours 15 mins
1. Place shrimp in bowl and add chopped scotch bonnet, green and red pepper slices and onion slices.
2. Chop up the cilantro and add that and the crushed red pepper to the bowl as well. Toss around to make sure there is an even coating of the cilantro and red pepper.
3. Squeeze juice of limes into separate bowl and add ketchup. Stir together and pour over the shrimp and peppers. Cover and let marinade for 5 hours in the refrigerator.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Santa fe shrimp appetizer recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.