Salmon pasta with white wine recipe
Salmon Pasta with White Wine
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
This creamy salmon pasta recipe is a great idea for frozen salmon fillets. A quick and easy pasta dinner that fills you up and has tons of flavor.
Ready in: 25 mins
- Salt and pepper
- 12 ounces egg fettuccine pasta
- 8 ounces salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup chopped dill
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 15 mins
1. Place a large pot of salted water over high heat and bring to a boil. Cook pasta in boiling water according to package directions.
2. Pour 1 tablespoon olive oil into large skillet and place over medium-high heat. Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper, then place in skillet and cook for 3 minutes, then flip and cook for another 3 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from skillet, then peel the skin and flake the fillet.
3. Add remaining oil to skillet and heat over medium. Cook shallots and garlic for 3 minutes in the hot oil, then add poppy seeds and toast for 1 minute. Add wine and reduce for 1 minute.
4. Reduce heat to low and add cream to the skillet. Cook, stirring, for about 2 minutes to thicken the sauce. Add flaked salmon back to the skillet and stir; serve over pasta, sprinkled with dill and more salt and pepper to taste.
Tags: recipe, Salmon pasta with white wine recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Salmon pasta with white wine recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com