Salmon fettuccine alfredo recipe
Salmon Fettuccine Alfredo
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
Creamy, salty and tasty. This classic Italian restaurant dish gets a surf injection from smoked salmon.
Ready in: 22 mins
- 12 ounces fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 3 ounces smoked salmon, flaked
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, cubed
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 12 mins
1. Bring a large pot of water to boil over high heat. Add pasta and cook according to package instructions, until al dente. Drain.
2. While pasta is cooking: combine butter and oil in a large skillet and set over medium-high heat. Cook onions in melted butter and oil for about 3 minutes to soften, then add salmon. Cook for 1 minute.
3. Add cream cheese to the skillet. Stir to melt, then add cream and heat through.
4. Toss sauce with cooked pasta. Season with salt, pepper, and dill to taste. Serve.
Tags: recipe, Salmon fettuccine alfredo recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Salmon fettuccine alfredo recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com