Rum and ginger beer cocktails recipe
Rum and Ginger Beer Cocktails
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
This easy holiday cocktail comes in sugar-rimmed glasses, spreading sweetness and warming your guests’ hearts.
Ready in: 40 mins
Makes: 8 drinks
- 6 ounces rum
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 (12 ounce) bottles ginger beer
Prep: 10 mins
| Extra time: 30 mins, chilling
1. Pour rum and 1/4 cup lime juice into a pitcher or bowl, cover, and place in refrigerator for 30 minutes to chill.
2. Dip 8 glass rims in remaining lime juice, then dip in sugar.
3. Pour ginger beer into the rum mixture, then serve in the sugar-rimmed glasses. Serve.
Reference: Rum and ginger beer cocktails recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 25 times, 1 visits today)