Rotisserie chicken recipe
Rotisserie ChickenThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introThis rotisserie chicken recipe is a delicious and easy way to enjoy tender and flavorful chicken. With just a few simple ingredients, you can create a mouthwatering dish that will impress your family and friends. The secret to this recipe lies in the slow-roasting method, which results in juicy meat and crispy skin. Whether you're hosting a gathering or simply craving a home-cooked meal, this rotisserie chicken recipe is sure to become a favorite.
Keywords: rotisserie chicken, recipe, tender, flavorful, slow-roasting.
Rotisserie chicken recipe details
This recipe is perfect on game day when you need to feed a crowd. If you have more than 6 people I recommend doubling the bird. Serve with baked beans, biscuits, and coleslaw.
Ready in: 2 hours
- 1 (3-4 pound) whole chicken
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, dried
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon thyme, dried
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
Preparation methodPrep: 15 mins | Cook: 1 hour 30 mins | Extra time: 15 mins, resting
1. Begin by washing and drying the chicken. Place the basting pan under the rotisserie and ignite the BBQ.
2. Mix together the rosemary, salt, pepper, thyme, garlic powder and melted butter. Baste the inside and outside of the chicken with the mixture. Place the chicken on the rotisserie rod and attach the cage.
3. Roast the chicken for about 90 minutes or until the thermometer reads 180 degrees F. Remove the chicken from the BBQ and cover with foil, allowing it to sit for 15 minutes.Drink pairing
Beer of course!
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Rotisserie chicken recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.