Roasted lamb leg steak greek style recipe
Roasted Lamb Leg Steak, Greek Style
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
An easy one-dish dinner with plenty of flavor and a Greek twist from cherry tomatoes and mint jelly.
Ready in: 1 hour 15 mins
- 1 1/4 pounds lean lamb steak, cubed
- 1 large onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 pound small new potatoes
- 1 large lemon, cut into wedges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 cloves garlic, peeled
- 6 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons mint jelly, melted
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 1 hour
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Put the lamb cubes, onion, and potatoes in a roasting pan. Pour on the juice from half of the lemon and from the olive oil. Then add your flavor: put in the lemon wedges, garlic, and 3 sprigs of each herb, sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste, and cover with foil. Oh baby.
3. Bake the cubed steak for 45 minutes, then uncover. You’ll be desperate to eat this amazing smelling dish now, but there’s one more step. Remove the herbs, add tomatoes and the other half of the herb sprigs, and brush everything with the melted mint jelly. Return to oven for 15 minutes.
Reference: Roasted lamb leg steak greek style recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.