Rich ranch’s fresh cranberry salad recipe
Rich Ranch’s Fresh Cranberry Salad recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
- 1 large package cherry Jell-Ogelatin
- 1 large orange, grated (yes, grate the whole orange)
- 1-1/2 cups fresh cranberries (grated)
- 1 apple (grated)
- 1 large can crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup walnuts (optional)
Make gelatin (save out 1/2 cup water). Add other ingredients. Refrigerate at least three hours. This is also a winner with chicken and turkey dinner.
Reference: Rich ranch’s fresh cranberry salad recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 16 times, 1 visits today)