Refreshing grilled chicken sandwich recipe
Refreshing Grilled Chicken SandwichThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introLooking for a delicious and refreshing lunch option? Look no further than this mouthwatering grilled chicken sandwich recipe. Packed with flavors, this recipe is perfect for those warm summer days or any time you're craving a satisfying meal. The juicy grilled chicken is complemented by a medley of fresh vegetables and a tangy sauce, all sandwiched between two toasted buns. With its combination of flavors and textures, this recipe is sure to become a new favorite.
Keywords: grilled chicken sandwich, refreshing, lunch option, summer, flavors
Refreshing grilled chicken sandwich recipe details
Thin sliced grilled chicken with curry mayonnaise and cole slaw on a hoagie roll.
Ready in: 25 mins
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 pound skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 hoagie rolls
- 1 cup thinly shredded cabbage
Preparation methodPrep: 15 mins | Cook: 10 mins
1. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
2. Mix the mayonnaise and curry powder together in a small bowl until well combined. Set aside.
3. Carefully slice the chicken breasts in 1/4 inch thick strips. Brush each strip with melted butter and lightly sprinkle with garlic salt. Grill the chicken strips until they are a nice browned color, about 5 minutes on each side.
4. Lightly toast the hoagie rolls on the grill. Lightly spread about 1 teaspoonful of the curry mayonnaise on each side of the hoagie roll. Place 1-2 chicken strips on each roll. Put 1/4 cup of the cabbage on top of the chicken.
5. Serve warm.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Refreshing grilled chicken sandwich recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 29 times, 1 visit(s) today