Refreshing grilled chicken sandwich recipe
Refreshing Grilled Chicken Sandwich
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Thin sliced grilled chicken with curry mayonnaise and cole slaw on a hoagie roll.
Ready in: 25 mins
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 pound skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 hoagie rolls
- 1 cup thinly shredded cabbage
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 10 mins
1. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
2. Mix the mayonnaise and curry powder together in a small bowl until well combined. Set aside.
3. Carefully slice the chicken breasts in 1/4 inch thick strips. Brush each strip with melted butter and lightly sprinkle with garlic salt. Grill the chicken strips until they are a nice browned color, about 5 minutes on each side.
4. Lightly toast the hoagie rolls on the grill. Lightly spread about 1 teaspoonful of the curry mayonnaise on each side of the hoagie roll. Place 1-2 chicken strips on each roll. Put 1/4 cup of the cabbage on top of the chicken.
5. Serve warm.
Reference: Refreshing grilled chicken sandwich recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.