Easy grilled baby back ribs recipe
Easy Grilled Baby Back RibsThis article was published by: Matthew
Share this content!
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image may be generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
Recipe introLooking to impress your guests with a mouthwatering dish? Look no further than this easy grilled baby back ribs recipe. Tender and juicy, these ribs are seasoned to perfection and cooked on the grill for that irresistible smoky flavor. With just a few simple ingredients and minimal prep time, you'll have a crowd-pleasing dish ready in no time. Fire up the grill and get ready to indulge in these finger-licking ribs!
Keywords: grilled baby back ribs, easy recipe, tender and juicy, smoky flavor, crowd-pleasing
Easy grilled baby back ribs recipe details
After slowly cooking on the grill for an hour, these spiced ribs are brushed with a beer infused bbq sauce!
Ready in: 1 hour 45 mins
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup paprika
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 racks pork baby back ribs (about 4 1/2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup beer
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
Preparation methodPrep: 15 mins | Cook: 1 hour 30 mins
1. Preheat the grill to Medium.
2. Make a spice rub by combining sugar, paprika, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and cayenne pepper in a bowl.
3. Using a pastry brush or simply your hands, coat the ribs with the olive oil. Then rub the spices into the ribs. Wrap everything in two layers of foil and seal.
4. Place foil package on the grill and cook over indirect heat for about 1 hour. Then take the ribs out of the foil and place them right on the grill.
5. Stir together the beer and barbecue sauce in a small bowl. Baste the ribs and grill for 20 more minutes, basting a few more times throughout.
Share this content!
As seen in:
Reference: Easy grilled baby back ribs recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
Visited 34 times, 1 visit(s) today