Quickie blender quiche recipe
Quickie Blender Quiche recipe
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
- Ingredients Basic Recipe:
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose baking mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 scant cup shredded cheese
- Broccoli Quiche: Layer 1/2 cup cooked broccoli over cheese. Add 1/2 teaspoon Tabascopepper sauce to ingredients in blender.
- Ham Quiche:Layer 1/3 cup cubed ham and 1 sliced green onion over cheese.
- Bacon Quiche:Scatter 4 slices crisply cooked and crumbled bacon over cheese.
Place eggs, baking mix, and milk in blender and blend for 30 seconds. Grease a 10-inch pie pan or quiche pan and spread cheese over bottom. Pour blended mixture over cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Filling will puff slightly and be golden brown on top.
Serves:4 to 6
Reference: Quickie blender quiche recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.