Quickest chili con carne recipe
Quickest Chili con Carne
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
When you want chili and you want it now. This won’t have the developed flavor of chili that cooks longer, but if you’re in a hurry, it’ll do.
Ready in: 30 mins
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups tomato juice
- 3/4 cup cooked kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce, or to taste
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 20 mins
1. Put a large saucepan over medium heat. Put in the ground beef and cook, crumbling the meat as you go, until it is completely cooked. Should take about 10 minutes. Then add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
2. Once everything is boiling, turn heat down to medium. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring often, and serve.
Reference: Quickest chili con carne recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.