Quickest breakfast sandwich recipe
Quickest Breakfast Sandwich
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and may not represent the (final) appearance of a dish.
♼ Recipe origin is unknown.
Go from hungry to happy in as little as 90 seconds, depending on how fast you can crack an egg.
Ready in: 6 mins
- 1 egg
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 slice of your favorite cheese
- 1 English muffin, toasted
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 1 min
1. Crack the egg into a microwave-safe cup. Whisk with a fork, then microwave on High for 30 seconds to 1 minute, until egg is set.
2. Spread butter on the toasted English muffin and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Turn the egg out onto the bottom half of the English muffin, add cheese, and set the top half of the English muffin on the sandwich. Eat.
Reference: Quickest breakfast sandwich recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com or see our latest posts.
(Visited 19 times, 1 visits today)