Quick mexican steak tacos recipe
Quick Mexican Steak Tacos
⚠ Note: for metric to imperial (or vice-versa) conversion please refer to our article on Cooking Measurements 101.
♼ Featured image is generic and does not represent the final look of a dish.
You’re just 15 minutes away from meaty tacos with smoky chipotle flavor.
Ready in: 25 mins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 pound flank steak, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1 cup your favorite salsa
- 5 corn tortillas, warmed
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 15 mins
1. Pour oil into a large skillet and set over medium heat. Cook onion in hot oil for about 5 minutes to soften, then stir in steak, oregano, and chipotle.
2. Cook, stirring, for another 8 minutes, until steak is done to your liking. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil.
3. Stuff tortillas with steak, onion, and salsa. Serve.
Tags: recipe, Quick mexican steak tacos recipe, diy, how to cook, prepare Quick mexican steak tacos recipe
Recipe type: xarchivex
Find more recipes on thesmartcookiecook.com